Classic Rolls-Royce & Bentley Servicing
Maintenance for Classic Cars
Frank Dale & Stepsons offer the very best Rolls-Royce and Bentley servicing and maintenance facilities to all owners no matter the age of their motor car. From a pre WWI Silver Ghost, to a Derby Bentley or Phantom from the 1930’s, to an S Type Continental from the 1950's or 1960's, we have decades of experience of servicing and maintaining the entire range of Rolls-Royce and Bentley models.
Our meticulous mechanical department can provide everything from a comprehensive general service to a full engine rebuild. Our technicians have extensive knowledge and many years of experience servicing classic and modern Bentley and Rolls-Royce motor cars. Once in our workshops we service vehicles in alignment with the original manufacturers specifications in order not only to keep them running smoothly but to maintain the vehicle's integrity. Following completion of the works required, every car is valeted and then returned to its owner at a convenient time.
Rolls-Royce and Bentley Service Package
We offer the complete package to owners with:-
- Complimentary collection of your motor car in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire and the surrounding areas
- Servicing charged at £70 per hour plus VAT on all pre-war models and at £80 per hour plus VAT on all post-war models
- A pre MOT check upon request
- A new MOT certificate upon request
- A full valet of your car upon completion of the works and prior to its return
- Complimentary delivery of your motor car in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire and the surrounding areas
- We can also arrange collection and delivery from further afield if required.
Aside from standard servicing, our Service Centre in Surrey can provide all other Rolls-Royce and Bentley maintenance work, restoration and repairs.
If you would like to arrange a Rolls-Royce or Bentley Service or discuss your requirements further, please contact our general manager Greg West at the workshop office on 0208 847 5447
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.